Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

We enjoyed a bountiful Christmas dinner at Jose's and Kathi's place, in company with Debbi's and Greg's family and Jose's parents.   The week prior to Christmas Don, Jose, and Alexa participated in the stake's production of The Savior of the World.  Selected photos follow:
A new portable fireplace on the Boix patio provided warmth and atmosphere.


Seeing is not always believing.  Braxton looks like his pants are on fire, but happily he's ten feet on the other side of the flames.

Bryanna shows off new doll house


Greg and Debbi keeping warm in the 72 degree weather!


Don and Virginia show which one had the most Christmas dinner!
Boix girls show off new Jeep
Kylie enjoys ride with Alexa


Debbi's new pet frog (Fred) enjoying his perch in the kitchen

Don as a temple priest.  Due to the level of my musical prowess, I had permission just to move my lips in the singing portion, much as occurred in my 5th grade operetta, when the school principal strictly enjoined me that I was to do just that!
We actually went the extra mile (backwards?) and sang a little, softly enough that we hope no one heard.
My major claim to fame was my appearance as "Luke" at the end of the production, quoting a verse about Jesus' infancy and growth thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment